MGMT 231 Sales Assignment Sample
Here’s the best sample of MGMT 231 Sales Assignment, written by the expert.
Fountain Tire was founded by Bill fountain in Wainwright, Alberta in 1956, is a Canadian company which deals in manufacturing wide range tires of car, CUV, SUV, truck, trailer, minivan as well as automotive services of any vehicle model. Experienced owners and technicians help the business grow with its high quality production. Today, it has expanded its business from British to Ontario and still counting. Fountain Tire provides opportunities and career path for its associates and the skilled of associates provides memorable experience to its valuable customers. Main motto is to provide safety to customers on the road and business side too.
Relationship with customers
The new platform of fountain tire of moving past promotions and prices helps in building strong relationship with its valued customers. We are together on this road is a new positioning brand aimed to create strong connection beyond promotions and prices. Customers feel alone while selection of tires and automobile parts thus lack of trust with automobile industry is essential in order to get hold of customers. Humour was hallmark of fountain Tire and it was re-energised in modern way for wider demographic appeal (Lapoule & Colla, 2016). Increasing competition in tire industry has lead company to build strong platform so that customers can get the tires at low cost affordable price.
Poor driving conditions and worn tires lead to the prone of accidents thus keeping in mind the safety of customers, Fountain Tire manufactured enhanced quality road grip tires and automobile parts so that safe drive can be availed by its valuable customers, which raise the loyalty and trust with the customers for future benefits of an organization (Force, 2016).
Selling Model Evolution
The main target is to provide best service according to quality and quantity to its valuable customers and become the leading retailer in tire and automobile industry in Canada Sudhahar, (2016). Few stages that is required for selling model:
- Pitching of the product – Approach of self-serving that sell the masses and often offering products in valuable discounts.
- Selling relationship – As per Holloway (2016) trust and loyalty is entertained to the customers that help in adaptability of goods. Stress of relationship is kept aside.
- Selling hard – It destroys the relationship rather than building it, creates pressure and closes often before achieving the goal (Lavorata, & Besson, 2016).
- Selling Analysis required – Current market values needs to analyse with monitoring on pertinent changes, customers preference and information gathering
- Selling Symbiotic – Working together helps in achieving goals, providing reliable and satisfaction service to customers that helps in longer staying with customers (Honeycutt, Ford & Clarke, 2015).
Maintaining code of conduct and ethics of selling helps organization fulfilling the ethics obligations that carry out the activities successfully. Maintaining sales ethics helps organization in establishing strong position and gain the trust and loyalty of valuable customers. Clear understanding and communicating creates healthy nature of business.
Development of Ethics Code
- Doing practically is more important than verbally saying
- Providing accurate and true information to customers
- Customers preference is more valuable than our pressure of selling
- Selling good products open the door for tomorrow
- Loyalty and trust are build with suppliers for long term relationship
- Own reputation is created by service provided rather than demolishing reputation of rival companies
Development of selling code of conduct
- Clear understanding of selling behaviours
- Breaches of fair trading reduced
- High standards of training and practices are conducted
- Helps employees makes ethical decisions
Organization Strategy of relationship
According to Force, (2016) the viewing of public towards our brand is important part of relationship strategy. It includes the internal and external activities of business that is portrayed towards customers. Considering more than the media, portraying is very essential for positive relationship sign. Few strategies can be followed such as:
- Relations with Media – Media relations is the relationship with media for portraying well information of organization. Healthy relation with media person creates brand more powerful and reflect valuable feature
- Relations with Community – As opined by (Ingram, LaForge, Schwepker, & Williams, 2015) Community relations helps in increasing the value of business which turns into a strong position in the market (Larrinaga, & Perez, 2016)
- Communications with Corporate – Good relations with its business partners develop positive strategy for overall effect in the public views.
- Management of crisis –Managing its activities with the crisis condition builds good relation among its customers and specially helps to control the situation
- Management of Events – Managing proper and successful events creates value towards the customer demands. Who, when, what and where are the main objectives of organising an event for the betterment of an organization
Value of Communication
Proper and well communication creates value to business. Clear purpose of partnership and vison makes supportive partnership with its partners.
- Drive Ego – It enables sales person to close sale and creates empathy with customers
- Image of salesperson – The outer image such as clothing, posture, manners and voice quality enhance the communication value
- Non-Verbal messages – As per Larrinaga, & Perez (2016) Face expressions, voice tone, appearance, and gesture builds good customers relationship
- Shaking hands Influence – Eye contact, grip duration, hands dryness degrees creates more value in terms of communication for the growth of sales
- Remembering customers Names – Asking customers regarding addressing, using correct name
- Quality of Voice – Voice creates effective in selling with proper way of speaking and avoiding invalid habits (Pufahl, 2015).
- Making Friends – Interacting properly creates long-term relation with customers and it can be developed with a good quality listener, showing interested towards customers needs, solving the customers issues instantly
Every business sector needs high number of sales in order to sustain and grow in the world of competition markets. Proper Training needs to be provided to employees for flourishing correct and reliable information to valuable customers. There should be huddling every week for the data analysis of the business sales. Creating new plan that can be implemented in business for overall growth of an organization. Providing offers and discounts with coupons can play a vital strategy part in attracting customers and increasing the revenue of business. Overall good quality is the top preference of each and every customer for purchasing the products which results in enhancing the business revenues.
Force, S. (2016). Salesperson Performance: Motivating the. In Sales Force Management (pp. 251-281). Routledge.
Holloway, J. (2016). What stakeholder management should learn from sales and marketing. Further Advances in Project Management: Guided Exploration in Unfamiliar Landscapes (1st. Ed). New York: Gower Book, 236.
Honeycutt, E. D., Ford, J. B., & Clarke, I. (2015). Chinese Managers’ Attitudes Toward Sales Careers. In Proceedings of the 2000 Academy of Marketing Science (AMS) Annual Conference (pp. 405-409). Springer, Cham.
Ingram, T. N., LaForge, R. W., Schwepker, C. H., & Williams, M. R. (2015). Sales Leadership, Management, and Supervision. In Sales Management (pp. 227-250). Routledge.
Lapoule, P., & Colla, E. (2016). The multi-channel impact on the sales forces management. International Journal of Retail & Distribution Management, 44(3), 248-265.
Larrinaga, S. E., & Perez, D. A. (2016). U.S. Patent Application No. 14/510,682.
Lavorata, L., & Besson, M. (2016). Changes to sales force control systems in times of crisis: what do salespeople feel? How do they respond? A structured abstract. In Rediscovering the Essentiality of Marketing (pp. 781-786). Springer, Cham.
Sudhahar, J. C. (2016). Sales Force Management. In Strategic Marketing Management in Asia: Case Studies and Lessons across Industries (pp. 447-473). Emerald Group Publishing Limited.
Know more about UniqueSubmission’s other writing services: